Welcome to Littlejohn Barristers: Barrie Lawyers Serving You
The law firm of Littlejohn Barristers is dedicated to handling serious personal injury lawsuits. We ensure that our clients obtain excellent results, and our focus on personal injury litigation gives us specialized experience in this area of law. With over 25 years of combined experience, we'll champion your fight for just compensation, for your financial future, for your privacy, and for any needed ongoing care.
Hire a Barrie Lawyer to Solve Your Personal Injury Case
At Littlejohn Barristers, our lawyers are skilled in all types of injury claims, including the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Thousands of people are injured in auto accidents every year. If you’re suffering from injuries due to an auto accident, you will have access to benefits from your insurance company. We will fight for compensation for your injuries, your lost wages, and medical and rehabilitative benefits, among other things. We can also help in the case of a snowmobile, motorcycle or boating accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: People who have suffered serious spinal cord injuries often require significant care for the rest of their lives. The level of paralysis and care will depend upon the type of injury. Our lawyers ensure that life care plans are put into place so that clients who need significant assistance will be supported for the duration of their lives.
- Slip & Fall Injury: People who occupy property have a responsibility to take all reasonable steps to keep their property safe. This responsibility might apply to a property owner, a tenant or anyone else who has possession or control of the property. If they caused an unsafe situation, could have prevented it, or should have known about it, they may be at fault in your slip and fall case. Give us a call for a free consultation.
- Disability Claims: Qualifying for Disability Benefits can be notoriously difficult. If you feel that you have been wrongly denied disability benefits, you should seek legal representation. Our Barrie lawyers will also be able to help you apply and qualify for benefits.
- Traumatic Brain & Head Injuries: Brain injuries can occur as a result of external force, rapid acceleration/deceleration or impacts. These injuries can devastate lives and leave long lasting consequences such as cognitive issues, speech difficulties and psychological changes. Our lawyers have dealt with many brain injury cases and we will have a lawyer in Barrie work hard to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
For more information on the cases where our team can assist you, see our Legal Services page.