Littlejohn Barristers, an established Personal Injury Law Firm in Barrie, Ontario, is looking to hire a Law Clerk Graduate with 0-4 years experience for an exciting opportunity working in a growing law firm with plenty of room for development and learning. We take great pride in providing a solid work-life balance. Our compensation is competitive and we would appreciate the opportunity to match or exceed any legitimate salary offer(s) received from another employer(s) by any successful candidate.
Our firm’s practice is restricted to handling only serious personal injury lawsuits, including motor vehicle accidents, occupier’s liability, and long-term disability claims.
The successful candidate(s) will be working closely with counsel on all aspects of a file, including drafting correspondence, producing documents, managing undertakings, contacting clients, scheduling mediations and Pre- Trials, etc. The ideal candidate(s) will have a strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to work well independently and as the member of a team, and desire for a high level of responsibility in a fast paced environment.
- We are looking for a qualified, reliable, trustworthy person with a strong work ethic, who is prepared to work in a team environment.
- The ability to multi-task and allocate time wisely is an asset.
- Must have access to a vehicle on a daily basis.
- Only candidates with a Law Clerk Diploma will be considered at this time.
- Law clerk diploma
- Recent graduate
- Must be available to work overtime when needed, particularly during every trial season
- It is mandatory to have a reliable vehicle, possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and a valid auto insurance policy on a daily basis